Monday 26 March 2007

Mugabe

I can't work out why world leaders are not shouting - SCREAMING from the rooftops about this man?

Maybe Zimbabwe is not as valuable as Iraq or I'm sure there would have been an excuse to bomb it by now and remove the evil dictator who runs the country with an iron fist spreading hatred and fear.

So why I ask again isn't South Africa for instance yelling. You'd think as the closest neighbour that at least they would have something to say but yet again nothing......It is almost as though the World is keeping quiet and hoping Mugabe would drop dread (which I've never wished for anyone apart from him). Karma is a wonderful thing isn't it?

I have been trying to think of the good things Mugabe has done for his country but I can't think of any? There is no democracy, his citizens are starving and his policies are crucifying them further.

Torture for some - Literally!

So who's going to speak out for the citizens of Zimabwe?

No one it seems...........

No comments: